Key Learning Points
- You will get an overview of how an area of housing and business can create a market for electricity, cooling and heating.
- You will get an overview of technologies that reduce one-quarter fossil independence.
- The goal is to create an efficient energy system with 100% renewable electricity production.
Positive effects on the environment and economy
- FED will probably reduce carbon dioxide emissions with 15%.
- 30 buildings will be connected to the marketplace.
- The digital system will perform reconciliation once an hour.
Length of the FED study visit 1, 5 to 2 hours.
- Introduction and presentation of Johanneberg Science Park and the FED Project.
- Demonstration of the 3 D-model of FED.
- Guided tour to see and learn more about the FED-project. Please observe, includes outdoor walking - clothes after weather!