Park Annual - Nordic Health Innovation: From realisation to business.
Sahlgrenska Science Park invites to Park Annual, the Life Science event of the year. Inspiring ideas, outstanding expertise and business opportunities – a Life Science event gathering representatives from the industry, academia and healthcare sector. A virtual event and free of charge.
From the program:
- The Nordic way: Myths, facts and culture
- The necessary prerequisites: How data increase the human perspective
- The investor perspective: Strongholds, qualities and future for Nordic Life Science
- Joining forces: The art of cluster collaboration
- Bob Coughlin, Managing Director, JLL Life Science, former CEO MassBio
- Nina Rawall, Founder, Emerging Health Ventures
- Michael Austwick, General Manager, Novartis Pharma Nordics
- Jacob Lund, Corporate Affairs Director, AstraZeneca Nordics/Chairman’s office
- Marcus Lingman, Chief of Strategy, Halland Hospital Group, West Sweden
- Hanne Mette Dyrlie Kristensen, CEO, The Life Science Cluster, Norway
- Peder Remman, CEO, Boneprox
- Matti Ahlqvist, Executive Site Director, AstraZeneca Gothenburg