Throughout 2017-2020, SmartUp Accelerator will:
- implement actions and models for networking and cultural cooperation
- launch training programmes and enhance capabilities of organisations working close with startups and SMEs
- create new opportunities on national and international markets for promising SMEs and start-ups working in consumer cleantech
- create long-term partnerships between organisations and actors in consumer cleantech in the Baltic Sea area
- strengthen knowledge and awareness of consumer cleantech within the innovation and investor scene
During the project there will be several national and international events and trainings held, competitions and bootcamps launched and testbeds provided around the themes of consumer cleantech and smart innovations in the Baltic Sea Region. Learn more about the project activities here.
SmartUp Accelerator is a funded by Interreg Baltic Sea Region as part of European Regional Development Fund. It is taking place during 2017-2020 in seven countries around the Baltic Sea (Germany, Russia, Latvia, Sweden, Finland, Estonia and Poland) and is led by Innovatum AB in Sweden and Demos Helsinki in Finland. See all the project partners here.
Partners: Innovatum AB (SE), Demos Helsinki (FI), Alexanderson Institute (SE), Foundation for Technology Entrepreneurship (PL), European Institute for Innovation reg. assoc. (DE), Johanneberg Science Park (SE), University of Latvia (LV), Foundation Tallinn Science Park Tehnopol (EE), St. Petersburg Foundation for SME Development (RU), The St. Petersburg House Property Owners Association (RU).
Read more: https://www.smartupaccelerator.eu/