What we can offer companies
What do we intend to accomplish?
Not only will we facilitate physical vicinity to academia, but also construct networks which generate business utility. The targeted group consists of businesses and companies of various sizes and varying interest in technology. Several offers of varying magnitude and content will be composed so that as many as possible can participate in the construction and evolvement of Johanneberg Science Park.
- Active partaking in the development of the campus area.
- Partnership and resources for business development.
- Great opportunities to influence the development and growth of Johanneberg Science Park AB.
- As shareholders you will have the possibility to actively influence the development of Johanneberg Science Park.
- Johanneberg Science Park will actively promote the initiation of new demonstration facilities and development projects within the park.
- Johanneberg Science Park has the ambition of being a project-hotel, which has the possibility to invite the players who posses the expertise and competence rendering it possible to actualize development projects at the frontier of their respective fields.
- The strategic positioning of being in close proximity to academia provides opportunities to create interesting venues and meeting points between researchers and students as well as representatives from industry and society.
- Johanneberg Science Park has the explicit ambition to emphasize the business utility in the development projects.
- Shareholders can start a dialogue with the different interested parties at the Johanneberg Science Park as to be able to satisfy future need for professional development, training and competence.
- The academia obtains better opportunities to connect to adjunct individuals in order to increase the relevance within education and research.
If this appeals to you, get in touch with Göran Havert:
Director of Corporate Relations
Tel +46 31 772 4132
Mobiltfn +46 730 34 64 65
goran [dot] havert [at] johannebergsciencepark [dot] com
View Göran's profile on LinkedIn